Tuesday 14 October 2014

Nightmare

Due to changes at work its practically impossible to manage the betting work load so had to have a major re-think in terms of how to move forward I was just building a nice portfolio of tipsters but last week was a complete write off as I didn't even attempt to bet instead spent most of the week trying to plan the best move forwards. I've not been in this position before and I must admit its really frustrating to know exactly what to do for the best but I have a few ideas so am going to try a few this week then take it from there.

In terms of tipsters I can still follow its going to be really limited I'm going to stay on with Longshot bets from Racing Post and Daily Bargain as these involve minimal effort to follow there are others that I could follow but for now just going to follow these I also will look to continue with my Football Bets and take another look at trading as I would have more time to trade on night games I know Nathan has been trading on tennis and has shared his thoughts with me but im not much of a tennis fan so I'm going to attempt to trade football and see how I proceed with that once the International l games are finished. I also will be looking to resume with my Rollover Challenge as this has potential to be successful and could prove to be a real gem come the end of each year.

Ideally I was targeting £50 per day but with a real cut back on the tipster front am not sure how possible this will be the big part will depend on how successful my trades and football bets are and of course the stakes I use I will have an update next week and see how this week pans out.



Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment