Monday 6 October 2014

#Rollover Challenge Day 19

Well its only taken until Day19 on the Rollover Challenge to get five winners in a row which has resulted in a £250.29 profit after 19 bets so at this point would be fair to say its been a success obviously to make a profit over the year I need to do this again but with a £250 buffer the pressure is now off and have 50bets before I am gambling my own money...

So the winning bet was as followed



My new Favourite bet The draw at half time obviously only betting on certain games that I feel are more likely to win

 
As you can see 0-0 at half time so another winner I think I am going to stick with this bet more often as I seemed to find most success so far
 
So back to £5 stakes and lets see if I can do it all over again
 
Stakes for next bet is £5

For more information on how my Rollover Challenge works click here
Also most bets for the Rollover Challenge are placed on twitter #RolloverChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment