Friday 21 November 2014

a few close calls.


Another good day for me I am proud to say with a grand profit of £15.55, well not all that grand but at this moment in time I am just as happy simply making a regular profit. the first two trades that I did weren’t easy, close games and not much movement tested my nerve to the max.

The first trade that I did was the match between monfils and Federer. I watched the game for a while and decided to lay monfils 6 games into the 3rd set at 1.05 that’s when I thought Federer isn’t going to come back and this could be a loss so when he won the 8th game of the 3rd set and the odds went in my favour I got out of the trade, backing monfils at 1.07 making me a measly profit of £0.40 I’ll take that rather than a loss.


The second trade that I did was on the match between basic and kravchuk this was a hard game to trade on because it was just so close all the way through and there want much movement but I had a go never the less. I started off by laying basic at 2.52 on the 11th game of the 3rd set hoping that he would lose a few games on the trot, but that didn’t happen I had to wait right till the last game and still there wasn’t any movement so I decided to get out while I could by backing basic at 2.25, just managing too break even on that one
 

The last trade that I did today was the most lucrative for me making me a massive £14.95. it was on the match between pella and baena. I started the trade in the 3rd game of the first set by laying pella at 3.75 it was risky move really hoping that the odds would go higher that this and they did all the way up to 14 in the 3rd game of the second set that’s when I couldn’t hold out any longer so I backed him closing the trade, it was a good job that I got out when I did because pella came back and went on to win, sealing my profit of £15.55 for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment