Wednesday 5 November 2014

the ups and downs of trading


Slightly disappointed with the trades that I did last week making an overall total loss for the first time don’t get me wrong I didn’t lose anything like the amount that I did when I was just simply betting but to make a loss at all just make a small part of me crumble. I don’t know what I did wrong to be honest I didn’t do or look for anything different to what I’ve been doing for the past few weeks of trading but there was just something that was stopping me from making the good trades that I have been recently doing. The best day for me was Sunday making a total profit of £56.33 for the day which went along way to help minimize the loss that I would have made? I think that I am going to give it another week trading on just tennis alone to see if I can maximize the profits that I am making and if not I’m going to start and look for an extra sport to trade on just to see how easy it is to make a profit long term on an alternative sport.



 Here are a few of the best trades that I did if only I couldn’t do this on every trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment