Monday 27 April 2015

Justin Rose 10/1

Well the highlight of the week come from yet another winning golf bet this time Justin Rose 10/1 went on to win I had a outright bet which made a £10 profit




I also had a each way bet which landed a £6.25 profit

So another good week from the golf taking the profits now up to £96.50

Unfortunately this is where the good news ends this week as the Horse Racing is yet to land a winner since last Sunday nothing to be concerned about really I have had losing runs up to 24 days before so no need for concern total outlay since the last winner is now £16.80 

The football is also in a similar position with no winner since last Sunday however this is the longest I have gone without a winner on the football so I am in new territory here still no real concern and am currently with a out lay of £24.10

Since last week I have one additional bet per day which comes in form of a Lay bet on the racing since Wednesday 22nd I have had one lay bet per day for £2 and so far I have won each lay bet the odds have ranged from 1.84 - 11 very early days yet and still very much in trial mode there will be no recovery style staking system here just a straight 1 point lay per bet

Golf Betting System
I would just like to go into slightly more detail about how I come up with the bets I am placing firstly starting with Golf Bets over the years I have always been able to find winners from betting on PGA Golf tournaments from numerous ways however the specific rules I use to pick my current golf bets unusually throw around 5-8 qualifiers per tournament I then have to do additional research to get this number down to 3 bets per tournament

I started with just win bets but have also started doing each way bets to date there have only been 10 tournaments I have used this betting system on but I have found 6 winners which I can assure you is an exceptional strike one that I cannot see me maintaining

For the place bets I have only had four tournaments (these bets are the same just backed separately and each way) here I have had 4 out of 4 winners and one place

In addition to this I also am using a recover staking plan so in other words if I lose next weeks bets I will have lost £3 on my outright bets so instead of placing £1 per bet I would bet slightly more on each selection to recover the £3 loss and would continue to do this until I land a winner... If you have any questions please feel free to post a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible

Look out for the next update on Monday 4/5/15
  • Update on results
  • More details on how I pick my Horse Racing Bets
This Week Total -£11.10

No comments:

Post a Comment