Monday 20 April 2015

Long Time

Seems to of been a long time since updating the blog Its been extremely difficult to find time to find a winning betting strategy as well as keeping the blog updated with what has and hasn't worked but at long last have got round to an update and happy to report a profit over the 154 days

Firstly the Horse Racing has proven the biggest contributor with 17 winners over the 154 days it may not sound a lot but with just one bet per day its been more than enough to secure a £474.30 profit I should also mention the staking system used Initially I targeted just £2 per day however I also decided to recover all losses so in theory I can't lose (unless my bank busts!!)

I have slowly increased my target per day and am currently at £5.60 per day obviously there are risks involved using this style of staking but after 154 days I feel I have sufficient bank to cover the longest losses to date the biggest individual bet has been £16 with the largest drawdown been £120 my hope is to be at £10 per day by the end of the year.

My next contributor is Football betting here I use a football tipster but instead of backing there pick I have found it quite profitable to back the draw and lay the favourite after 61 days I am showing a £107.25 profit again I use a bet recovery staking system and started out at £1 a day backing the draw again there Is just one bet per day also after the favourite has won 5 times in a row I then lay them for additional profits which to date has resulted in £19.66 profit

Finally Golf betting I am using my own system here I have only actually bet on 9 tournaments so far but landed five winners with:
Jordan Spieth 14/1 winning the Valspar Championship
Jimmy Walker 20/1 winning the Valero Texas Open
J.B Holmes 25/1 Winning the Shell Open
Jordan Spieth 10/1 Winning the Masters
Jim Furyk 22/1 winning the RBC Heritage

So far has resulted in a £76.30 profit obviously a fantastic strike rate and return but can't get too carried away yet as I need a much larger sample of bets before upping my stakes

Latest Winners

Racing

Football
 
 
 
Golf



There isn't much to ever report on a day by day basis as there is only ever a few bets per day and one golf tournament I bet on per week so my plan is to update every week or two also to go into more detail about the bets  as for now just wanted to get a update on the blog... Look out for the next update

No comments:

Post a Comment