Monday 11 May 2015

Drawing A Blank

So this weeks results was pretty poor with only the lay bets getting any returns at all my golf bets finally had a losing week which has been long overdue so no complaints there the wait goes on for a winner from my longshot bets and the football bets didn't do any better either...

The Longshot bets had a total of six bets this week with Tuesdays bet turning into a non runner total stake for week was £81 with no returns the losing run is now 19 days so still well within what to expect and hopefully a winner isn't too far away

My Football bets are also on a losing run at the moment the stakes for the week was £41 again no returns here I have just gone past my worst losing run and am now on day 11 with no winners last time this happened I just recovered my losses but this time I'm still trying to also get my profit as well however I feel there will need to be a change in strategy here as the stakes are building up way to quickly on a losing run so a bit of a rethink required.

Golf betting this week through up a blank as previously mentioned but after such a winning run it had to be expected this week had a total of £8 staked with no returns

Lay Bets provided the only returns this week with six bets in total one bet went on to win so a lose of £3.96 was made but as a whole on the week a profit of £5.54 so pretty happy with that odds this week ranged from 1.73-9.4

Lay Bet Strategy

I'm sure many of you have tried backing tipsters nap bet of the day and so often found it is the quickest way to make a loss well my strategy is quite simple using Racing Post website I simple go to the tipping section  look at what as been most napped as below:

 
Then simply lay that bet I haven't been doing this very long so obviously very early days I havn't laid anything over 9/1 and think I will keep it this way but anything else I simply lay for £2 there is just one bet per day Monday - Sunday so far I have had a total of 17 bets with just two winners both winners was under 2/1 so no real damage done and a profit so far of £27.36
 
 
It literally takes two minutes to do and so far has been a profitable strategy but obviously 17 days is not a big enough sample to know if a long term profit will be made so I am keeping the stakes at £2 and seeing how the results go on over the next few month
 
Look out for the next update on Monday 18/5/15
  • Update on results
  • More details on how I pick my Football Bets
This Week Total -£124.46


No comments:

Post a Comment