Monday 4 May 2015

Rory McIlroy 9/1

This week turned out to be very similar to last week the highlight of the week coming from the golf also had another good week from laying on the horse racing but other than that pretty much fired blanks

Rory Mcllroy 9/1 went on to win the WGC-Cadillac Match Play to now make it six winning weeks in a row this is by far my longest every winning run whilst betting on golf and whilst the odds may be shorter than some of my older strategy's at least for now I am throwing up regular winners

 
The Lay bets this week landed fiver winners out of six to make a £6.78 profit there my bet on Tuesday was a non runner so just six bets this week and although one of the lay bets lost no real damage done and another profit on the week was made

I am still waiting for a winning on my racing system that largely is based around longshots I am now on day 13 with no winners so on this particular cycle I have staked £60 with no return but baring in mind I am recovering losses I am pretty happy with that the longest losing run to date has been 24 so all been well a winner shouldn't be too far away

Football betting I had my longest losing run of 9 bets and whilst trying to win £1.30 per day plus recover losses was just too high to maintain a winner finally come in Friday but what I did was just recover my losses so no profit gained but no loss either.. now I decided £1.30 was just way too much at this point so I have decided to drop it to 50p then after 5 losses up it to £1 this way when I recover my loses it shouldn't build up quite so fast

Typically I got another football win on Saturday so got back to back winners but over 11days only made 50p but more importantly didn't make a loss and protected my bank

So this week though up a loss of £20.19 but considering I am still waiting for a winner on the racing and basically broke even on the football I am very pleased with that result... The most important thing for me is protecting my bank and keep moving forward

Horse Racing Longshot

This week wanted to explain a little further how I choose my Longshot bet of the day so far after 167 days it stands at £413.70 profit averaging £2.47 per day I started off targeting to win £1 per day and have gradually built up after a win I currently am targeting £5.60 per day I have been quite aggressive in building up and would say the system certainly works its just a case of making sure I don't try and go too big too soon.

Each day I run though all the races and pick any qualifying horses after this I then run through several filters some days there will be no horses left once I run through all the filters in which case I select the horse that is the closest to coming through all my filters, Typically there are anything from 1-4 potential bets after going through all my filters and at which point I select just one bet per day.

One key thing is any bet must be above 9/1 once in a while though there is a bet that will be a stand alone horse that is the only qualifier and comes under 9/1 in which case I place the bet but only to recover any losses on previous bets I know really I should not place the bet at all and choose the next best qualifier but the system to date has worked over 167 days so this is what I am sticking to.

I am sure many people would want to know my filters and more details on how I select my bets but I really can't give too much away as I have landed quite a few winners ranging from 6/1 - 26/1 and want to protect what I feel is a winning strategy which am sure you will understand

Look out for the next update on Monday 11/5/15
  • Update on results
  • More details on how I pick my Horse Racing Lay Bets 
This Week Total -£20.19

No comments:

Post a Comment